Our Safety Protocols
Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
Check-In and Check-Out Process
- Masks are provided at front desk if patient does not have one.
- Please call to check in from parking lot.
- Only the patient is allowed to enter, unless the patient is a minor, in which case a parent may accompany the child. The accompanying parent must wear a mask and have their temperature taken.
- Sneeze guard protection is at front desk for check-in.
- Strict social distancing must be practiced at all times pre- and post-treatment.
Infection Control Protocols
- Temperatures are taken at check-in for all patients and recorded.
- COVID-19 screening is done for all patients.
- Staff temperatures are taken daily and recorded.
- All staff will practice appropriate social distancing and hand-washing standards at all times
- Hand sanitizer is provided at multiple areas throughout the office.
- Front desk sterilizes/sanitizes between patient check-in and check-out.